IM Victim Services: Beware Of Scandal

by on September 30, 2010 · 292 comments

Warning! Disturbing Video!

Greetings valued blog readers,

There is a disease that is happening in the internet marketing community that needs to be exposed, rooted out, and destroyed.

What is currently going on by some big name clickbank guru’s is so sad to me. They have lost all credibility and trust in the internet marketing community. Most of them will never be able to recover. And they should not be allowed to.

This breed of internet marketers need to be confronted and exposed for what they are: IM Criminals. And they need to be investigated for being misleading, making false claims with the intent to financially injure innocent people, and sent to Alcatraz…along with their inner circle co-conspirators who promote for them.

For these real life IM Criminals, it is all about making as much money, as fast as you can, and who cares what victims are left behind. And, the people writing the salescopy (what are their names?) are just as much at fault as the people selling this b.s..

And what is more…people are falling into their trap!

Or perhaps they are not.

• You do realize that there is no easy button to making thousands online, right?
  • You are aware that to make a full time income online requires an enormous amount of hard work, correct?
  • You are of the belief that there is no product that you can buy for $37 (or $370,000 for that matter) that will get you making hundreds of thousands overnight, true?

Make A Stand

I am calling everyone of you, if you are on any lists that promote this type of garbage product, to do the following:

• Unsubscribe from their list
  • Never purchase another product from this person again, no matter how strong the salespitch is
  • Write something on your blog exposing their deception
  • If you have a list, speak out. Yes, don’t be a wimp. Lead your people. Don’t be a follower.
  • Never to a JV with these people. You will lose a ton of credibility with your list for feeding them such garbage.

DEAL?

Tell me your thoughts…Make A Comment

{ 291 comments… read them below or add one }

Dorothy March 1, 2011 at 2:13 am

Comment got lost when I changed my website. I just want to thank Mark for bringing these scams to everyone’s attention. I do find them funny sometimes altho the problem really isn’t funny.

Mark Dulisse March 5, 2011 at 9:07 pm

Hi everyone, another scam by IMers.

If you’re thinking about buying or promoting “Get Facebook Ads for Free”,

DON’T!

“FB Ads for Free” has nothing to do with Facebook ads at all…it’s
about Facebook Fanpages. And, the “magic” software simply generates FBML code that will be obsolete on March 10th. That’s right. You will not be able to create FBML pages after March 10th, which means the product is already obsolete.

Watch this video on YouTube:

What is interesting is that when you visit the JV page, the grand prize winnings is a $100k car. What a joke.

Malcolm March 5, 2011 at 9:34 pm

well done mark, once again you have sniffed another scam with this face book free ad’s, Jani g, I could understand to a degree If It was newbies promoting this thing in Ignorance, but people like Phil M, I wont say his full name, some of you will know him, I was a fan of his, not no more bye Phil and Jani G

Joerg Friedl March 6, 2011 at 2:47 am

Thanks for that..that is scandalous, I think..Phillip Mansour was promoting it and I bought it, I am again the dushbag. A newbie for over one year earning nothing but headshaking from anybody…Now, I think, some people honestly should do something about that..Starting more blogs like this one…Jani G. is one of Greg Jacobs tips…I just can`t believe it..I so much believed in the Pillip Mansour (just have no money to make CPA, etc,…but the guy rocks, is giving away high quality freebies..) and Greg..my ohh myy…I am dissapointed..

Dorothy May 11, 2011 at 1:25 am

Just read the latest comment on IM scams. I’ve been trying to make money with IM for almost 2 years. No money but I have learned a lot and had some fun because what I really like to do is be creative with my web pages. I am sure I am doing everything wrong but that is ok.

Now to the point: as I got on various lists, I got more and more pitches for stuff that is being discussed. I finally figured out what was going on and actually read some of the pitches for relaxation and fun because they are all so crazy and almost identicle. What do these “gurus” do; copy each other’s format with diffeent words? It is a very serious problem especially newbies like me and blogs and comments such as on this blog need the facts. Some of the “gurus” are very good sales people. For me, before I even consider purchasing any of the products, I go to the WarrierForum. They have a section that contains comments and reviews about most of the advertised products. Most of the comments are pretty negative and, I hope accurate with a “stay away”. Before I started checking with the Warrier forum, I wasted a lot of money; checking with the Warrier forum has saved me a lot of money and grief.

So thanks to everyone for your comments and thanks especially to Mark.

PS changed website again; I have to settle down and make up my mind about what niche(s) I want to promote. I like biology and science and medical stuff so maybe will go that way.

Eric May 20, 2011 at 1:14 pm

Thanks for this simply awesome video. I started with internet marketing 8 years ago and only made money from the beginning because I started at a time with little competition. It’s not THAT different from a brick and mortar offline business: You need knowledge and you have to work. In fact, I work longer than in a regular 9 to 5 job, sure, it’s more fun, but it requires discipline, constant learning and you have to invest money in your business to keep up with the competition.

In PPC for example, margins are becoming lower every year. A 50% ROI is already more than excellent, but this means to make $2000 profit, you need to invest $4000. For Amazon which pays 60 days after the pay period closes this means you have to invest money for 3 full months ($12000 in this example) before seeing any return. Others may pay faster, but liquidity is always a major problem with PPC.

For SEO, it simply requires time, constant updating with good content, constant link building. Noone will rank for competitive terms in a month, not even in 3 months. Small niches maybe an exception, but the smaller the niche, the less traffic volume, the more sites are needed.

I don’t tell this to scare away anyone, it’s great to sit in your home office and don’t have some boss you don’t like, but you need motivation, discipline and shouldn’t depend on fast results to pay your bills.

There are no secrets, no loopholes, no superior underground tools. No shortcut. It’s really refreshing to see someone telling the truth like Mark, the only people making money on all this “guru” stuff are the self proclaimed guru’s who cash in by selling a very tempting dream of fast wealth.

News updates October 20, 2011 at 7:32 am

I have bought Dominating Google from you when it first launched and have followed you ever since. We need more people to do what you are suggesting and over recent months I have written many articles under various author names and distributed them online. I am just about to spin and submit one about “Internet Marketing – What’s Gone Wrong?”
It discusses the rediculous bonuses I’ve seen like a $37 product with a $4170 bonus. The bonuses are all out dated programs that are just not useless but are also a security risk where hackers get into computers and steal confidential data.
News updates recently posted…SEO Search Term and Blog listMy Profile

Mark Dulisse February 9, 2012 at 4:03 pm

I just purchased the new CB product, called CashBullets, on the recommendation by a IM marketer (bigger name guy). It has a awesome sales video. Well, the product is just a crappy review wordpress theme, and very crappy…and I mean downright ugly looking. I recommend that you not buy this, it is a sheer stupid rip off.

Peter February 9, 2012 at 6:38 pm

Hello Mark,

Keep telling it as it is.

I frequently advise my subscribers and other people who visit some of my websites about how dangerous the internet can be and this example is just one more so-called guru who needs to be brought down to size. Just take a look at the website you have linked to and then read about the site owner, Rob Benwell. His information about his relationship with his market place is simply a boast about how good he is; how great is his sun tan; how much money he is taking from innocent people and so on.

Fortunately there are some good guys online. They tend not to boast but do manage to communicate effectively about what they have to offer. Frequently these marketers are way ahead of the crooks but keep quiet about what should be kept as personal information. As an example I can tell you that I have never published in any way details about what I make online but I have a successful business. I do not tell anybody how many websites I have. I prefer to remain private. I do not want the publicity that can so easily backfire as it now has for Rob Benwell. And I do not want to set myself up as a potential target for the bad guys around the world. Let them find Rob Benwell and others like him.

I am happy with my business position when I know I am selling something to a customer that will give benefit to that person. I often wonder about the moral standing of those who just want to take, take and take again from people who have trusted them.

Best regards,

Peter.
Peter recently posted…Free internet marketing resources and toolsMy Profile

George Petersen February 24, 2012 at 4:59 am

I’m all for this – it is annoying to hear all these shiny new products that are going to change your life forever. The reality is that there are few that can actually be trusted to produce the results as they are stated.

I will only recommend products that I have tried and worked, for this very reason.

I think the problem with bonuses for example, human nature always goes for the most free stuff you can get, so you will get all this software, that might be a complete waste of space on your hard drive, misleading even. It rings alarm bells for me when someone is selling one product with 20 or 30 bonuses packages with it. That means one of two things, they’re either complete rubbish and not worth any money, or they have limited value today, or in the rare situation actually offer genuine value. I try not to take any notice of things with bonus offers unless I know the internet marketer.

I hope all goes well with your ‘clean up internet marketing’ drive!

George.
George Petersen recently posted…Aidan Booth Review – Get the lowdown on the creator of Authority HybridMy Profile

Malcolm March 31, 2012 at 10:43 pm

I cancelled Benwells a long time ago, and lately I see them coming into my spam Box.I don’t know who promoted them, Hard to get rid of them because they have so many affiliates

Petra April 1, 2012 at 12:16 am

Hi Mark,
great, great video. I have fallen for some of these guys. I just watched the video (again) and had the thought that I would really like to share it with Internet Marketers on my blog. Would you allow that, with a prominent link pointing back to your blog/post? Or would you prefer to just put a post up about it and then point to your site, where people can watch it then?
Petra recently posted…WordPress Classroom – Get On Board Before The Price Rise!My Profile

Mark Dulisse April 1, 2012 at 2:23 am

@ Petra You can link back to my blog post, or write about it and link back. Either way works fine.

David April 11, 2012 at 10:46 pm

Here is what rubs me wrong with so many of these “offers”. First and foremost the initial pitch product is and of itself incomplete or of less than stellar value. Ergo the all too sudden up selling to some other super duper shiny PRO version of the very much crippled non-product you just got finished paying for. Now on top of that there is now no longer any discussion on the part of the pitchman to talk about what they’d just lied you into purchasing, that no longer exists, because now they’re onto step two and so on and so forth. Here is my challenge: If your initial offer were so wonderful and works then prove it to me, pay for my hosting and set up all my email lists etc. etc. etc. yada yada yada ALL based off of that first offer. Keep your yapper shut about any other offers until there is verifiable and undeniable PROOF in my bank account. I’m not asking them to wipe my behind but DAMN!… It’s obscene. This is why I create individualized email sign-up addresses for each offer or product I test out. Why? Because this is how I ferret out the rats who dole my addresses out and betray me to whomever they wish. Especially when I’ve long ago, and repeatedly, opted out and continue to get spammed by them.

Ram Gopal April 14, 2012 at 3:23 pm

I too have bought few products and the products did not lived the talk claims made on the videos & testimonials. I am sure all the testimonials are faked one and might have offered cash for given positive reviews.
Ram Gopal recently posted…This is a DoFollow Blog on SharePointMy Profile

Craig April 17, 2012 at 5:50 pm

Mark Dulisse,

You are right! No one can make a lot of money on the internet overnight even if the magic button. Like other businesses, whoever want to be success with the online business and make a lot of money daily, must work hard in building an online business and be persistent in accomplishing the targeted goal.
Craig recently posted…The Way To Pick The Right Dog Shock CollarMy Profile

Joy May 22, 2012 at 5:50 pm

Lot of primises around the web, too many liars.. luckily there are some serious people like Mark ;)

mike August 5, 2012 at 5:33 pm

you’d need to be nuts to fall for any of that crap in the first place
mike recently posted…BlogMy Profile

Robert Perrier May 12, 2013 at 8:38 pm

Mark, your products are the “Best Bad Ass” of all software and greatly appreciate the great tips you deliver to your honest internet marketers. Always look forward to your next posts :)