Hello blog readers. We have been bombarded recently in January and February of this year with the video sales letter and the hidden “add to cart” button.
How it works is that the website visitor starts watching the video. There are no controls for the video, and so your only option is to either listen to the video or exit the page. Towards the end of the video a buy button appears under the video.
What makes this interesting is that there are a number of options for the internet marketer using this script:
- Use as a presell to an affiliate product
- Use as a presell to get a opted in subscriber (give a free report)
- Use as your own sales video for your own product
The coding for this is rather simple, and I cannot believe someone is currently charging over $100 to what I’m going to show you for free.
Here Is The Process:
1. Create Your Sales Video Presentation
If you are wanting the same kind of effect, then you need to do this:
- Create A Powerpoint Presentation
- Make The Background White
Use Camtasia Studio to record your powerpoint point slide presentation
- Set Player Controls to “No”
- Set Autoplay to “Yes”
- Enter the Easy Video Player code – use <center> tags to center the video
- Enter the amount of seconds you wish your Buy Button or Optin Form to appear
Remember: what ever you put in between the <div> tags will be hidden until the amount of seconds is finished that you have entered. Hence, make sure you don’t put your sales video (or presell) in this section. 🙂
4. Set up a exit optin squeeze page to capture subscribers that do not take you up on your video sales page offer. Set up a series of autoresponder messages on autopilot pointing them back to the offer, and how it can benefit them. For your email marketing campaign, use Aweber or Getresponse as your autoresponder (and you only want to use one of these two…. both are great and offer free trial).
And yes…I use all the tools above.