You can start immediately and make money with this free mobile responsive html5 lead capture page.
If you look around my blog, you will see me using Easy Optin Builder throughout (sidebar, end of every post/page, inside posts with popup buttons, some times with a footer ad, and auto comment subscribing).
In this blog post I am going to show you how to edit and set up a highly responsive html5 lead capture page that has been getting me between 40%-50% optin rate.
Watch the video below for a tutorial:
The process is straightforward:
- Download the zip file, and unzip using your favorite zip utility tool.
- Open up the index.html file using a text editor like Notepad on PC or Text Edit on your Mac. If you want a more robust html/php editor, then I recommend Dreamweaver, EditPlus 3 (which I use), or the excellent free tool text editors Notepad++ for PC or TextWranger for Mac.
- Enter your SEO tags, replace the image file with your own, and replace the Easy Optin Builder embed code with your own. You only need to use the embed code. (see image below for this).
- This is the Make Money part. Configure your thankyou.html page with your Button with an affiliate link to Easy Optin Builder. Also, set up an Autoresponder sequence.
- Using your favorite FTP client software, simply upload all files to your domain.
Below is a screenshot of the index.html file that you edit to make as your own.
Thus, there are really only three items as illustrated on the image above to edit:
- SEO Tags
- Image Tag
- Easy Optin Builder Embed Code
Take action and implement.
What I like about this free Responsive HTML5 Lead Capture page is that you can easily change the image to a product image, or call to action image, etc.. I personally think that a cool face picture is the best, and it identifies you as a real person to interact with, but that is my humble opinion.
Please share me on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter…and make a comment below. I read them all.