Very effective, SociChat enhances messenger marketing with advanced technolgy, including: messenger engagement plugins, subscriber broadcasting, sequence message campaign, and more. See more below.
- Checkbox Widget Engagement Tool – Include the checkbox plugin in forms on your website to allow people to opt-in to receive messages from you on Messenger. This is useful for providing follow-up at a later time, such as confirmations and updates. This plugin only works in HTTPS websites.
- Send to Messenger Engagement Tool – The Send to Messenger plugin renders a button on your website that allows a person to opt-in to receive messages from you on Messenger. This is useful for providing follow-up at a later time, such as confirmations and updates. This plugin only works in HTTPS websites.
- M.me Link & QR Code Engagement Tool – M.me is a shortened URL service operated by Facebook that redirects users to a person, page, or bot in Messenger. You can use them on your website, email newsletters, and more. The m.me link for your bot allows you to link people directly to your Messenger bot. When the link is clicked, a conversation is automatically opened on messenger.com or in the Messenger mobile app.
- Customer Chat Widget Engagement Tool – The customer chat plugin allows you to integrate your Messenger experience directly into your website. This allows your customers to interact with your business anytime with the same personalized, rich-media experience they get in Messenger.
- Subscriber Broadcast 24 Promo Message – Pages are permitted to send promotional message to subscribers, those has sent message to your page in last 24 hours. The 24-hour limit is refreshed each time a person responds to a business through one of the eligible actions listed in messenger conversation entry points. The targeted subscribers may be less than real count because eligible subscriber calculation algorithm of our system has been implemented by using 23 hours time frame and avoid risk.
- Subscriber Broadcast Non-promo Message(outside 24H window ) – You can send non-promo message as much as you want to all your subscribers using one of the supported tags. Use broadcasting with message tag carefully. Message must not contain any advertisement or promotional material & use appropriate tag that`s is applicable for sending message to those people. Using message tag without proper reason may result in block your page`s messaging option by Facebook.
- Sequence/Drip Messaging – Sequence messaging is a marketing strategy that sends, or “drips,” a pre-written set of messages to messenger bot subscribers over time. This feature can send 24H promo and non-promotional with tag message sequence to messenger bot subscribers. It uses BOT API for sending message. The subscribers will be assigned under your sequence campaign automatically based on their entry point (engagement plugins) or post-back click. However, you can also assign manually or change the campaign. 24H promo campaign can be set at 30 min, 1 hour to 23 hours and non-promotional campaign can be set at day 1 to day 30.
- Webview Messenger – The Messenger Platform allows you to open a standard webview, where you can load webpages inside Messenger. This lets you offer experiences and features that might be difficult to offer with message bubbles, such as picking products to buy, seats to book, or dates to reserve.