Facebook is a powerhouse for the internet marketer. Not only are there millions of Facebook users that you can connect with for possible business partnerships, but there is also search engine optimization reasons you need to tap into Facebook.
When it comes to SEO and backlinking, getting a anchor text “dofollow” backlink on a high page rank site is worth its weight in gold. Pagerank will pass through a “dofollow” link, thus giving your link a boost in ranking. Facebook has made it possible to add “dofollow” links to your Facebook profile, and more importantly, to your Links Tab.
Watch my Youtube. It’s a bit blurry but it still does the trick:
Check out http://www.facebook.com/markdulisse
Here you will notice a Links Tab on my profile. To increase your position in the SERP’s, follow this method:
- Set up a Facebook profile.
- Add a Links Tab to your profile.
- Start adding links to your money site, or any site you are wanting organic ranking for.
- At the bottom left of your profile links page, click on “See more links.”
- On the right hand side you will now see a rss icon that says “My Links.” Click on that link.
- You will now see your Facebook Links RSS Feed. Copy the URL of this feed.
- Submit your Facebook Links RSS Feed to RSS Aggregators.
My favorite are:
Enjoy this backlinking strategy for lots of Google Juice.
Yours in knowledge,